Sunday, August 5, 2012

Playing in the rain.

This little girlie loves her a golf cart ride. Adam has this thing decked out with a radio now and she sits in that basket and dances away. We were riding today and Jackson was singing right along with Jimmie Buffett. Adam wants me to try to write all these little Jacksonisms.... One I will never forget every time we start a DVD. "I want it from the very first beginning." No matter if we just watched the movie and hour ago he always says. "we haven't watched this in a long day.l. We had a great weekend. I wish I would have taken pictures of my house because ALL THE TOYS ARE IN THEIR PLACE AND IT IS CLEAN!!!! Ready for a new week. It cracks me up but Adam bought this gold cart and it now carries fishing poles and pool toys. Lol. my how times change.

No comments: