Sunday, August 19, 2012

First day of Sunday school

Sometimes I am just blown away by how grown up Jackson is. He was a bit reluctant about Sunday school this morning. I asked why and he said he didn't want to take a nap at church. Once I explained it was just as long as two spiderman episodes it was all good! He just went in walked right up to the name tag with his name on it, Put it on, and sat down at the table. All grown up! I am sitting outside waiting for him now. I can't wait to hear his recap of the lesson.
We went to Emma's birthday party yesterday. It was just too short of a visit. The kids did pretty good considering they were in the car longer than they were out if it. Amelia LOVES this cd of silly kid songs. Somehow she knows that it is for her. Thankfully Tina has been there before,so she didn't mind 5 hours of kid music. I guess that is better than listening to crying. I'll post if pic of Jackson in his new Sunday school room the I guess off to Walmart....... With Jackson! He always has quite the extensive shopping agenda of his own.

No comments: