Saturday, August 4, 2012

Random pictures

The following are just random pictures from throughout the year. I just mainly wanted to get a few of Amelia out! Poor baby girl. The first is our first beach trip with the four of us. I felt like we literally had to move out of our home. We had the best time though. We went Mother's Day weekend. All other times Jackson had hated the sand but this trip he loved it. He wasn't much on the waves but like being near the water. Amelia just sat in my lap and took it all in. The next pic was after a tball game with the Kirkland's at the doughnut factory! Funny story here but there was this lady at 1030 on a Saturday with her laptop and ear buds in at Krispy Kreme. Our kids were wound up on tball and doughnuts and kept kicking under the bench seat. This lady turned around and over her reading glasses says "THEY ARE KICKING!". Really!!!! It is 1030 on Saturday at Krispy Kreme!! The next is sweet Amelia's Christmas picture I took of her. She truly looked like a little baby doll. The next is Jackson before his first tball practice. I remember thinking he looked so grown. One practice I had to bring him instead of Adam and he went on and on explaining just what to do. Poor thing didn't think mom had a clue about baseball. The next was a pic of Amelia when I got there to get her from daycare. Mrs Essie said she didn't like riding in the front because all the little kids run up to the stroller and scare her. The next was us at the Easter egg hunt at the club. Then Jackson's first time holding Amelia. Up until this point he wouldn't hold her at all! The next is my favorite pic EVER! Ms Sara sent this to me on my birthday. Adam and I on our anniversary trip to Birmingham. 11 years. We had the best time. Then sweet Amelia in the cozi coupe. She would not let me get her out. She kept hold onto the steering wheel screaming. It was so cute her riding and beeping the horn. Jackson and I at the Mother's Day tea. So cute and sweet. Adam and Amelia sacked out at the pool. Ad can get her to nap so much better than me! Then Jackson and his 4th of July hat he made. A pic from the military museum at camp Shelby from one rainy Saturday. Jackson loved it and spoke to every solider we saw. We were leaving school one day after this trip and a guy was picking up his kids in his uniform. Jackson stops him and goes on and on about how he learned about him at the museum. It made me so proud. Then the last is Jackson climbing the rock wall at the Irish Italian festival at church. All the other kids doing this were much older and he and Rylee walked up there like they were grown and climbed right up!!!

No comments: