Friday, August 31, 2012

HOMEWORK!!!!

Let me just say I hate it already. Lol. Poor Jackson has really jumped into all things "big boy" all at once. I bet he is thinking GOSH!! I know I am. I was just thinking today how full our schedule is. It is fun but boy am I tired at night! We were doing homework the first night and I tell Jackson "You get a sticker at school on Friday if you do all this." He says with the most straight face "I don't want a sticker!". Really, I wouldn't either. So over the course of the next two night he randomly asks me "mom what is blood pressure? " and then " mom what are nerves?" I am seriously not remembering what exactly I may have said, but obviously something concerning both my blood pressure and my nerves! So today I went by Target and got a pretty jar and filled it with gummy fruit snacks and starburst. You get one after homework is all done! 15 minutes later we were eating a piece of candy. Whatever works is definitely my motto! I am so proud if him though. And miss Amelia is crawling all over the place. I just crack up sometimes at how different she is from Jackson. I put her down in the floor today while Jackson was practicing with his scissors. She instantly crawled to the electric socket and was jamming her pacie in it. Whew! Can I say hands full! Jackson with scissors and Amelia on a mission for danger. Well this is our last weekend before soccer starts every Saturday. I plan on sleeping in!! We will see how that goes.

No comments: