Sunday, August 5, 2012

Back to School


Let me just begin with I HATE shopping for school supplies!! I am starting to pray  now that when Jackson starts kindergarten there will be some kind of kit you can buy. Jackson and Amelia both started a new daycare this week. I have been sooooo pleased with our past little school but logistically this was a great move for us, plus Jackson will start to meet some new friends that will be going to big school with him. He did great the first day. We have begun to talk about it a week or so before. He looked back and asked "You are coming back right mom?" and that was it. I really really almost cried. I don't know if it was because he  seemed so grown or just all the change. Amelia did not start until Friday. She had an ear infection the first part of the week. I wanted her feeling her best for the new teachers. She has been spoiled rotten by Mrs. Essie at her old school, so I knew she would have very HIGH expectations for her new teacher, who is ironially named Mary as well. She did so good though! I am so glad this week of firsts is over though. My anxiety was like a 20 on a 10 point scale. I also need to say so I will always remember, Thank You, Thank You, Carly! You are the best and really I don't know what my kiddos would do without you. Lauren was the same way too! You guys love them so much and they love you too. I just wish Kat and I could be closer in distance. I don't think you could get much closer than talking every morning and every afternoon :).  Well here is a pic of Jackson on his first day..... taken with my NEW Canon  camera that I am so excited about. Also one of Amelia that was taken the day I got my new camera.

No comments: