Saturday, August 4, 2012

Failing miserably!!!!

Ok. Wow! Boy did I fail at keeping up with blogging. I vow to really do better now. So Miss Amelia Kate is here and is 10 months old. I plan to post a few pics to add her to our family blog. Life has been incredibly busy since her arrival. I think we momentarily have the kinks worked out... that is until tommorrow. Amelia is just the cutest little thing ever. She has so much spunk. I often wonder if that is just little girls or her. Jackson was so content and just kinda put him where you left him and played. Not this sassy girl. She isn't crawling yet but is in to EVERYTHING! She wants it her way and will let you know when it is not right. She laughs all the time and loves her big brother. He is so sweet to her and tries to always make sure she isn't upset....primarily because he can't hear the TV when she is crying. Amelia has done great with daycare and hasn't really been sick but twice. As I am typing to catch up this blog I have already been interrupted 8 times....maybe this is why I quit! LOL. Jackson is super in to super heroes, especially Spiderman and Batman. He has an amazing imagination! He has suddenly become interested in riding his bike. We had been begging him to do it for about a year. We have decided that with Jackson you are just as well to make a suggestion to him then wait for him to just decide to try it. He is doing so good swimming this summer and also decided it is fun to jump off the side...another thing I have been begging him to do forever. Amelia loves being outside and will just chill in the pool in her float. Her favorite thing to do at the pool though is just sit on one of the tables and people watch. She cracks me up with the looks she gives people. She is so funny about strangers! Both my babies are just brown and berries! Adam and I are trying to get it all together with working full-time and getting it all done at home. I think we are doing a great job and have to happy, healthy kiddos! Back to Jackson's imagination...right now he is acting out a story with all the costumes in this Halloween catalog that came in the mail. I am so proud of Adam as he bravely decided to venture into this new job. He is working SOOO hard! My goal for the weekend is to catch up on both kids baby books and post some pics on this blog! Maybe if it is caught up I will do better writing each week.

No comments: