Thursday, May 27, 2010

Catching up











Jackson is just such a big boy these days. We are almost now two weeks diaper free! He did really well with his potty training. His new favorite thing is the movie Cars. We have watched it so many times. He has all the little cars to play with at home. We can't go anywhere without Lighting McQueen. The other day he told me he didn't want to drive backwards like Mater do! I knew then we had watched to movie one to many times. We recently got a new swing set. It took Adam and I 16 hours it construct it with help from Micah and "Uncle" Tim. It is so nice though and Jackson just loves it. We have also been enjoying the pool. I haven't captured any photos because we are ALWAYS in the water! Jackson's class also went on a field trip to the zoo. We played at the park and had a picnic afterwards. They had so much fun. Here are a few photos from the day. I finally got a picture of Jackson, Carter, and Jacoby. They are big buds!

No comments: